The Tale of the Hat
Posted by New S. Poster on 24 May 2006
For years the world has wondered why Carmen Sandiego, formerly of the Acme Detective Agency, abandoned a brilliant career in law enforcement for a life of crime. Scholars and criminologists have devoted countless hours of research to this mystery, only to find the results terribly inconclusive. Former friends and colleagues have spent identical countless hours in painful introspection, asking themselves where they went wrong with the agency’s golden girl. The origin of this riddle would baffle both groups, and would perhaps even surprise the great lady herself. For in those moments when Carmen chose to examine her decision to become a thief, she was forced to admit it all began with a hat.
Your Stories HereIf you would like to have your fan-fiction displayed at VILE Headquarters there are a few guidelines that must be followed:
- The fan-fiction must be complete upon submission.
- Must be rated at a movie maturity rating of G, PG, or PG-13 (everything else will be rejected).
- Must be spell-checked and structured for readability.
- Submitted in either .doc or .txt format.
Once these guidelines are met, all you have to do is mail a copy of it to
- Out of this World!
- Changes to my fanfics at TECS for oaklandfan2kx (Jay J.)
- Changes to my fanfics @ The Elusive Carmen Sandiego
- Expected changes to my fanfics at the new site
- WITWICS #185: Trivia Trapped
- WITWICS #18: The Marion Gift Grabber
- WITWICS #184: Kennedy Krime
- Episodes we would have loved to seen
- WITWICS Valentine's Day 2011 Special: Tragedy Takeover
- Passwiped: The Password was Robbed
- Slickdog Millionaire
- WITWICS #183: Swiping the Sphinx/Sphinx Jinx
- Another Super Bowl Champion fanfic....? + Upcoming Fanfics
- Side-Fic 29: Theodore vs. Ursula
- Side-Fic 28: Simon and Gligarman
* For more fan-episodes, click here.